Welcome to a warm and welcoming church!
Many people say that as soon as you walk in the door, you will feel at home here at Bradbury. We genuinely strive to reach out to and help people in our community and beyond. Everyone is welcome here -- come as you are, and worship our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, with us!
When viewing our site on your phone or other electronic device, you will need to "double click" on the links to open the page.
The East Roane County Ruritan Club is again putting out a "Court of Flags" this year. If you wish to have one placed in memory or in honor of someone, the cost will be $10 per honoree. Flags will be placed at each major holiday. Proceeds will go to the church.
UPCOMING WEEKLY EVENTS
- Weekly WOW Dinner/Class - Wednesdays, 5:00pm dinner in fellowship hall / 6:00pm class
- Trustee Meeting - Tuesday, March 26th at 6:30pm
- Administrative Council Meeting - Thursday, April 25th at 6:30pm
- Calendar Changes - Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer Matters - If you would like to join our prayer chain, please contact email@example.com
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS
- Philadelphia Mission Team Dinner - Tuesday, April 2nd - We will supply dinner for the team, please contact Carolyn to sign up. he would like all food to be at the church by 3:30. We are supplying entrees and dessert.
- UMW Meeting - Tuesday, April 9th at 6:00pm.
- Baby Shower - Sunday, April 7th at 5:00pm for Pastor Crystal. She is having a girl and is registered at Target.
- Maundy Thursday Service - Thursday, April 18th at 7:00pm
- Good Friday Service - Friday, April 19th at 7:00pm
- Easter Egg Hunt - Saturday, April 20th, more info will be added later.
- Easter Sunrise Service - Sunday, April 21st at Melton Hill Dam hilltop area at 7:00am
- Jubilant Worship - Saturday, April 27th, 7:00 - 9:00pm.
- "Walk to Emmaus" - Women's walk is April 25-28. If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food Pantry Sunday - April 29th
- Redbird Mission Trip - June 2nd - 8th, total cost is $375.00 and a deposit of $50.00 is due by March 3rd.
- Camp in the Community - June 3rd - 7th - We need volunteers to host counselors, provide lunch and lead morning devotions; and also youth to serve as junior counselors.