Come as you are and you will be welcomed at God's house called "Bradbury." We strive to make you feel at home in a very relaxed atmosphere. You'll find people dressed in shorts or jeans, as well as some in dresses or coats and ties. What's important is hearing the word of the Lord and gathering to worship Him as a Christian community.
The structure can change from time to time, but typically includes announcements, greeting each other (see picture of an early service at left!), hymns, praises and prayers offered up by the congregation, presentation of tithes and offerings, a special message for children, and, often using story-telling, a sermon based on scripture and how it applies to daily life. Communion is typically held the first Sunday of every month.
Sunday Morning Services
- 8:30 - Worship service - blended music (traditional and contemporary music)
- 9:30 - Breakfast
- 10:00 - Sunday school
- 10:50 - Sing-along in the sanctuary; music chosen by parishioners
- 11:15 - Worship service - blended music (traditional and contemporary music)
Holiday Services (check News page for date/time)
- Ash Wednesday
- Good Friday - 7 p.m.
- Easter - 7 a.m. sunrise service at Melton Hill Lake
- Memorial Day - Picnic lunch and service at the church's lake lot
- July 4 - Picnic lunch and service at the church's lake lot
- Labor Day - Picnic lunch and service at the church's lake lot
- Homecoming - Special service that includes a luncheon
- Thanksgiving - Community service held at rotating churches
- Christmas Program - Held before Christmas
- Christmas Eve - Candlelight service